• CNC and PLC programming of proprietary control system
• Knowledge of interface of Schmidt control with customer control via various protocols, including Ethernet, ProfiBus,
• DeviceNet, OPC, etc.
• Control the design of panel, electrical, and safety circuits
• Specify control hardware and equipment
• Generate electrical schematics, using AutoCAD
• Provide customer support by phone and on-site
• + Verb Customer training on equipment in-house and on-site
• Generate documentation on custom engineered control systems
• BS degree in Electrical Engineering. Equivalent experience considered
• 3+ years experience with PLC programming
• SQL database
• Experience software and hardware aspect of controls used for industrial automation
• Experience with Servo drives / electromechanical actuators
• Solid experience with AutoCAD
• Familiarity of ISO, EN, ANSI & NFPA regulations and standards
• Statement List type PLC programming a plus
• Willing and able to travel as needed, domestic & international
OpenArc is a technology consulting firm providing industry-leading technical talent placement, software development, and technology strategy services to clients nationwide. Through a unique blending of people and software, OpenArc has a business practice that delivers amazing enterprise, mobile and consumer-facing apps and the best talent for contract, contract-to-hire and direct placements for clients and partners alike.
Staffed with the most-trusted recruiting experts, elite software developers, UI/UX designers and market experts, our team provides clients with the best resources, the right techniques and world-class support resulting in powerful measurable success.