Now is the time to join Rockwell Automation to work with leading-edge technologies and make an impact in building a more secure development and production environment for our customers.
If you thrive on being challenged, have a passion for Cybersecurity, enjoy working with diverse technical teams, and have a drive to create and develop innovative solutions, this program is for you. We are looking for individuals who want to build their technical expertise in Cybersecurity to provide architectural direction and technical leadership for a global organization, and to serve as a subject matter expert on security initiatives. As part of our Technical Development Program (TDP), we will accelerate your development in Cybersecurity by partnering you with leading edge project assignments and technical teams that target technology trends critical to the future (and security) of our business.
By participating in TDP, you will complete project assignments designed to build your knowledge of Rockwell Automation products, processes, and technical skills directly related to Cybersecurity. Security projects may include innovation in industrial firewalls, embedded secure communications, and/or data encryption in a real-time control system.
Upon completion of the program (estimated at 2-3 years), you will be placed into a Security role that aligns with your interests and expertise and offers growing leadership opportunities to quickly build your credibility as an Architect for the business.
If you have experience with the assessment, implementation, management and/or documentation of a broad set of Cybersecurity technologies and processes, we invite you to propel your career forward with the Rockwell Automation Security-focused Technical Development Program. Come join us to make the type of impact that gets you noticed organization-wide!
- A passion for Cybersecurity and desire to become a technical expert in this area
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Control Engineering
- Demonstrated academic excellence; 3.25 cumulative GPA minimum
- Knowledge of and a strong appreciation for Cybersecurity related challenges
- Competency in the secure design and development of application and embedded software systems
- Analytical / problem-solving skills
- Proven teaming and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Location flexibility
- Internship or co-op experience in secure design and development of embedded hardware/software or experience in other cybersecurity fields of study
- Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Control Engineering or related discipline
- 2 years' professional experience in secure design and development of embedded hardware/software
- Knowledge of and/or experience working in the industrial automation industry
Architecture and Software
Engineering and Technicians
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Software product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.