Electrical/Electronics and Mechanical Engineering:
Fire Alarm Systems
Duties and Responsibilities:
Program and service fire alarm systems of all makes and models;
Diagnose trouble signals on fire alarm panels, and perform repairs as required;
Serve as a technical advisor on systems programming and configuration, and coordinate code requirements with local fire marshals as needed;
Perform all duties required to successfully complete projects within estimate and according to specifications;
Perform complete site surveys and visual inspections of all system devices;
Perform testing of fire alarm systems, noting existing and potential deficiencies;
Functionally-test Indicating Devices, Notification Appliances, and all other peripherals and system components;
Communicate system performance and deficiencies to customers and to AAFI account managers for accurate and efficient quoting of recommended repairs.
· Minimum of 2 years related experience in a fire alarm service technician capacity.
· Valid Driver's License with clean driving record.
· Ability to be available for on-call duties when scheduled.
· Excellent communication and decision-making skills.
· NICET Level 1 Certification or higher strongly preferred.
· A willingness to be cross trained to complete NFPA-25 fire sprinkler testing as needed.
· Entry level candidates will also be considered.
Internal Number: 001
About Anne Arundel Fire Inspection
Anne Arundel Fire Inspection, a leading commercial fire protection company in the Mid-Atlantic region, is currently seeking an experienced Fire Alarm Technician with outstanding customer service skills to join our growing service team.